In the time of growing popularity of general, corporate and transport aviation we meet airplane's pilots, aircraft owners, lessors, insurance companies and certified organization demands, we serve professional knowledge based on several dozen years of experience in aviation branch.
For years our team of experts has been advising the world's largest insurers during determination of civil aviation accidents and incidents causes. We appraise the real and market value of leased aviation property. We perform airworthiness inspections of aircrafts.
Green Aviation is a family business founded in 2010 in the center of the Aviation Valley in Poland. Experience gained during many years resulted in receiving in 2016 year Continuous Airworthiness Management Organization CAMO+ certificate with ARC privileges (certificate number: EASA PL.MG.104).
Up to now company marked its presence on aviation services market with more then 100 accidents and incidents assessments, around 200 aviation assets appraisals and several thousands of airworthiness inspection performed.
The greatest value of Green Aviation is properly trained personnel. We attach the highest importance to competences of our staff and our cooperators. We are committed to providing up-to-date knowledge that we acquire on a variety of industry trainings, workshops, conferences and seminars.
Modern quality assurance system implemented in the organization assures that each document is consulted and assessed by properly qualified internal auditor before its delivery to customer. Moreover, company's operational areas are periodically audited in order to assure the highest standard of provided services.
CEO & Airworthiness Review Staff
- A graduate in Transport and Logistics Management at the Faculty of Civil Engineering at the Cracow University of Technology,
- Head of Continuing Airworthiness Management in the CAMO Organization,
- Quality Assurance Manager in the Maintenance Organization Part 145,
- Compliance Monitoring Manager at the AOC Air Operator,
- ARC Staff according with M.A.707,
- Aviation appraiser,
- Part 66 mechanic trained on over 20 types of aircraft,
- Internal and external auditor approved according to Part M / Part 145 / Part CAT regulations.
Senior Technical Specialist
- A graduate of the Mining Faculty of the AGH University of Science and Technology,
- For 40 years, the main specialist in the Polish Civil Aviation Authority,
- Member of the MAST standardization committee at JAA and EASA,
- Technical inspector under the European SAFA and SANA program,
- Aviation appraiser at the District Court in Rzeszów,
- A member of teams constructing and building aircraft in the Polish Aviation Valley,
- Internal and external auditor approved according to Part M / Part 145 / Part 21 regulations,
- Trained for several types of aircraft.
- A graduate of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics at the Rzeszów University of Technology,
- Has the rights of an internal auditor according to ISO 9001, AQAP 2110, AS 9100, AS 9110, Part M and Part 145 standards,
- Part 66 approved mechanic,
- He was responsible for the certification of the first Polish organization servicing heavy transport aircraft according to the AS 9110 requirements,
- ained for the types of aircraft: Bombardier DHC-8-400 and CASA C-295M,
- He conducts training in the field of FTS and HF for technical staff of maintenance organizations.